CALL FOR ART
Kimberly Kent Art Brokerage is accepting submissions for commissioned art or digital design for the exterior of the utilities building and Multicare Auburn Hospital know as the CUP. Exterior art will be 8’ wide by 16’ high or similar based on the design. The art will be attached to the exterior wall of the building.
Artists/ Designers may submit a proposal to do the design only or the entire project through installation.
All Pacific Northwest artists are invited to submit.
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
· Up to 10 images and a link to your website or previous, relevant work
· A current resume or CV
· Location is approximately 16’, Art size TBD
· Detailed budget with information on what your budget includes IE.- design, fabrication delivery, installation, etc. .
For inspiration of relevant imagery please consider:
· Vibrant, pleasing imagery that expands variety and interest
· Designs that are stylized based on the Pacific Northwest environment
· Images of the natural environment around Auburn
· Designs that extrapolate on the Auburn city map
· Designs that reflect on the workings of the utility plant – plumbing, tubing, electrical, med gas storage.
· Works incorporating recycled or reclaimed materials accepted.
· Reflect the values of the client:
All designs must be original and the submitting artists must have all rights to the designs.
Submissions will be accepted and reviewed on an ongoing basis through September 21st, 2018
For questions or more information please email us at email@example.com